insipid
adj 1: lacking taste or flavor or tang; "a bland diet"; "insipid hospital food"; "flavorless supermarket tomatoes"; "vapid beer"; "vapid tea" [syn: bland, flat, flavorless, flavourless, savorless, savourless, vapid] 2: lacking significance or impact; "an insipid novel" 3: lacking interest or significance; "an insipid personality"; "jejune novel" [syn: jejune] 4: not pleasing to the sense of taste [syn: tasteless]
The other day I was thinking how I could bet if I looked up the word insipid in the dictionary, I would almost be insured to find Paris Hilton’s picture there.
What is the fascination with this woman?
There is something of a vacant quality in her eyes making one get the sense she could be the poster child of the mentally challenged. I mean outside of being spawned by a well-to-do family what is her claim to fame? She is the embodiment of Beavis in the form of a skinny blonde girl. Is she anything more than this generation’s Princess Stephanie or Gloria Vanderbilt?
No comments:
Post a Comment